Saturday, May 28, 2011

Early Morning Update..

Coming off our win last week at Lincoln Speedway was pretty awesome. Their so hard to come by and I Cherish every single win we get. It's hard to say with this competition when your next win will be, just giving 100% every race is all we can ask for.

Well, with racing, there is your highs and there is your lows. I went from being on top of the world to a hurt knee and waiting to build a brand new XXX, ha ha, isn't it great?

I took the hardest hit yet Wednesday night at Grandview Speedway. I made a mistake when trying to set up a pass on the nights feature winner, Brian Leppo. Congrats to Brian by the way... But that is part of this whole deal, I bet I won't do it again.

Anyway, just letting everyone know, everything is good and we're still hard at it. Thanks for all the support!

I'm living the dream of a hard working dedicated sprint car driver! P.S. it's hard to find sleep with this dream :)

-Brent