Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Outlaws

Well the first stop by the World of Outlaws is this weekend at Williams Grove. I love the Outlaws and someday is what I hope to be apart of. It takes so much time and hard work to be as competitive as them and that's great! It's what makes us so strong when they come into town, in my opinion...

I put a TON of hours in this week and we're all ready to rock and roll, all we got to do is load up tomorrow afternoon. I am damned to say that I have not made a WoO race yet...it sucks to say that, but it's tough and are real struggle has been with time trials. I wish I knew why but that's why we have been trying so hard to figure it out. Last friday night at the Grove we had an Outlaw tune up and for time trials, it's the best the car has ever handled during that segment. It felt free and very effortless to drive, but unfortunately, did not show on the clock...well we found out something with the power plant I won't go into detail about (noone really needs to know). Anyway, we figured that out and I am coming friday night with the exact same setup we were experimenting with last friday. Im excited to see what it'll do on the clock!

Once we get this time trial deal on hand, I think we will be set to be competitive the rest of the night. We need it, I need it, our damn funds need it! Over all I am looking forward to it, it's fun... All i'll say is, I love sprint car racing, I love competition, and I love the feeling of conquering something that has been trembling your feet for so long. It's my third year in sprint cars and it's time I get up on the pony and shine, one way or another.

This friday and saturday will be Williams Grove for the Outlaws and Sunday will be at Lincoln Speedway