Thursday, May 12, 2011

Last weekend

Well I guess it's only fair I talk about last weekends races since this was created for that reason... Honestly I was not to happy with our results. We struggled in areas we normally don't, but I looked back at it as a weekend that just wasn't meant to be. It's hard to understand sometimes when you get on a roll and you don't change anything, but then you start to fall. It goes back to whoever can keep up with the changes will be the successful ones and that is true... We haven't been on our game in that aspect and it's time we start.

I'm most disappointed in Williams Grove. How many times do they have to give us crappy tracks to race on? Thank god it rained Friday night or it would have been a snooze fest which the past 2 weeks It has been. It's not fun and I know fans aren't enjoying it. Look at the stands, and it's not economy based because look at Lincoln and other local tracks... But that's my frustrating moment of the post...

11th Friday and 8th Saturday is not anything to get upset over especially against the quality cars here in PA, but it does not meet our expectations and we are trying hard to figure it out.

We will get over our little hump we are stuck behind, it's a matter of time, I have awesome fans who keep my head held high... Kudos to those people!